Tuesday, July 28, 2015

High Summer Read-a-Thon ( #HSreadathon ) UPDATES AND ENDING UPDATE

v

I plan on getting a LOT of reading done this week thanks to the High Summer Read-a-thon and Michelle!  I'm gonna forgo the usual list as I seem to be suffering from book ADD at the moment, so I'll just update my reading progress here or maybe make a separate post per book, not sure yet.

I do work this week, but I can squeeze in some good reading time in between shifts. So stay tuned!



First up, my current read The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan (Wheel of Time Series book 1)

Day 1 Progress: 
Starting on page: 59
Ending on page: 116

Notes: I read this book a LONG time ago, and had nearly forgotten everything. I am falling in love with these characters all over again!

Check out this cover art!




Day 2 Progress: 
The Eye of the World
Starting Page: 116
ending Page:209

Notes: I stayed up a bit later than I wanted trying to  read more after work and fell asleep. I am loving my revisit to this world though and can't wait to crack into the next book!

soooo pretty!
(not mine)

Day 2 Progress:
The Eye of the World
Starting Page: 210
Ending Page:

Day 4 Progress? 

I had a couple of late night shifts that killed my energy and reading mojo. I'm off today, but have a few errands. 

So far I'm on page 226 of The Eye of the World. I'm planning to get much more reading done today, so I'll check in later or tomorrow morning! 


ENDING UPDATE:
 

I did not complete the Eye of the World, but I did read til page 360!!

I had a few rough shifts at work, so my brain was not in the mood to read any after I got home. :( I DID have a crap ton of fun though! Thanks Michelle!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. The Eye of the Worlds looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy it and have a great readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first read-a-thon. I understand about reading ADD! Sometimes I'm focused, and sometimes I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great read-a-thon. I'm starting today - yesterday just got away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking start. Enjoy the week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you joining me again, Melissa! I've been wanting to read that series. Sounds like I need to get busy acquiring the books because you know me...I can't just check them out at the library. lol

    I do hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon so far. I've been busy with the last days of an out of town guest visiting so I'm really behind visiting blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Melissa. Always great to have you at my read-a-thons! See you at FrightFall.

    So, Eye of the World...should I venture in someday?

    I'm working on the giveaway winners. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just finished the first book and am starting the second and I love it so far! It's gonna be a looong journey, but I'm gonna try!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!